We take a Customized, 2-Phase SEO Service Approach:
SEO PHASE #1 – Onsite Search Engine Optimization:
In the first phase, we make SEO recommendations and changes to optimize your website in order to better target the audiences for your businesses and your website. The list below contains the typical items that we will optimize for your on site SEO. Besides the list, keep in mind that every website is 100% unique. This means that there may be other items that are site wide or on a per page basis that we need to change as part of your SEO.
We recommend that you optimize every page of your website to increase visibility and attract more visitors. The first phase of our SEO approach, that we take is as follows:
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy We will review the history of your website, your online competition and will develop a strategy outlining the customized, specific approach we will take to optimize your website.More Info
- SEO Keyword Research Extensive research of your industry and recommendations on which keywords and phrases will be most beneficial to optimize and naturally incorporate on each page of your website.More Info
- SEO Keyword Selection We will hand pick the most relevant keyword phrases for each page of your website, based on the content on each page.More Info
- Content SEO Recommendations A thorough review of the existing content of your site and we will naturally incorporate the selected keywords within the existing content throughout each page of your website.More Info
- Meta Tags Writing We will write visitor focused Meta Tags for your website that will include the following for each page: Title Tag, Meta Tag Description, H1 Tags and Image Tags for each page of your site.More Info
- Technical SEO Audit As a full service SEO client, we will perform a technical SEO audit of your website and will look at every technical error that might be happening with your website. Some of the SEO issues and items we will look at as part of the technical SEO audit include: 301 redirect, sitemap, duplicate content, 404 issues, broken link and much more!More Info
- Mobile SEO Website Check and Development Google penalizes websites that are not mobile friendly for visitors searching on smartphones and tablets. Our full service SEO service includes checking to make sure your website is mobile (smartphone and tablet) friendly. If it is not, we will make your website responsive to help improve the mobile user experience and pass the Google Mobile Friendly test.More Info
- Additional On Site SEO Changes and HTTPS If needed we will create a new XML sitemap and will re-write and analyze the URL structure of your website. Also, if your website is not secure, we will make your website secure (HTTPS).More Info
- Implementation of SEO Changes We can work with your website designer to install all of the search engine optimization recommendations or let our expert web developer implement the changes directly to your website.More Info
- Dedicated SEO Specialist When you become a Brick Marketing full service SEO client you will receive a dedicated SEO Specialist. Your dedicated SEO Specialist will be the one actually doing all of the work on the onsite SEO phase. Each full service SEO client also will work directly with the
Brick Marketing President and Founder, Nick Stamoulis who will handle personally all of the SEO strategy items of your SEO program.More Info
SEO PHASE #2 – Ongoing Link Building, Content Marketing and Social Media Management:
The second phase of our full-service SEO program includes all the tasks that will help boost the online presence of your website and brand for the long term. It is an important phase for every website in every industry. The first phase mentioned above, onsite SEO, will only get you so far. To really do well long term every website MUST build and earn relevant, incoming links from many different sources to their website. Our SEO link building approach will help: increase visitors, improve your brand online and develop a level of “search engine trust” over time.
After we put together an inbound link audit for your website and compare your links to your competitors we put together a relevant, white hat SEO link building strategy that includes the following activities white hat link building and link earning activities:
- Inbound Link AuditManual review of all of the inbound links to your website and your top 3 online competitors.More Info
- Link Building Strategy Detail project plan based overview of all of the link building activities Brick Marketing will execute for you each month.More Info
- Blog Commenting Each month we manually research blogs that are relevent to your target audience(s) and we write and post client approved blog comments. This helps drive traffic and promote your brand as well.More Info
- Video Marketing Submission of client provided videos to top video webistes that link back to your website and optimization of the video descriptions.More Info
- Industry Associations and Industry Websites We will locate highly relevant niche industry websites and associations that might make sense for your business.More Info
- Infographics We can help write and design infographics for more advanced link building clients if it makes sense.More Info
- Content Marketing Services We can help write custom blog posts, white papers, press releases and other types of content that make sense for your audience.More Info
- Social Media Marketing Management We can help promote the content and blog posts that we write for you that will help increase social shares and visitors from your social media outlets.More Info
- Local Search Profiles Creation or claiming of business listings in the top local search engine directories including: Google Places/Maps, Bing Local, Yahoo! Local, Yelp and many others.More Info
Other Things to Know About Becoming a Full Service Brick Marketing SEO Client:
Monthly Ongoing SEO Reporting – We will look at your website visitor and website conversion growth generated from our SEO efforts by looking at your website’s Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts. You will have a scheduled meeting with your dedicated SEO specialist each month (and as needed) to review the monthly link building activities and to review the reports and discuss any additional ongoing SEO recommendations.
SEO Tools Used for SEO Clients – We use some of the best and most helpful paid and free SEO software tools are used for all full service SEO clients including: Google Keyword Research Tool, Moz, Google Search Console, Pingdom, Google Analytics and many others depending on the technical complexity of your website.
Dedicated SEO Specialist – When you become a full service SEO client you will receive a dedicated SEO Specialist who is your main point of contact. Your dedicated SEO Specialist will be the one actually doing all of the work on the onsite SEO phase, white hat link building, content marketing and social media ongoing efforts. Each full service SEO client also will work with the Brick Marketing President and Founder, Nick Stamoulis on all strategic elements.
White Hat SEO Approach – Brick Marketing is a strictly white hat SEO firm. We closely follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines and Bing Webmaster Guidelines. Also, for every full service SEO client, we follow very strict white hat link building practices as indicated by Google here.
Other Services We Provide to EXISTING Full Service SEO clients:
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Management – Brick Marketing offers PPC management for all existing full service SEO clients for an additional fee. We can management your existing or new pay per click advertising campaigns including the following networks: Google Ads, Bing/Microsoft Ads, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, LinkedIN Ads and many more.
Website Development Services – Existing full service SEO clients can use Brick Marketing to manage all aspects of the website maintenance, web development and web design for an additional fee per project or per hour as needed.