Woburn MA Based Website Developer and Web Designer Needed!
Boston-area SEO firm Brick Marketing is looking to add a full-time web developer/website designer to our in-house team.
Web Development Requirements:
1.WordPress, CSS, HTML expertise
2. Familiar with Drupal, e-commerce platforms, and other Content Management Systems
3. Familiar with mobile app development
4. Familiar with responsive web design
5. Familiar with technical SEO
6. Must be comfortable building a website from the ground up
Website Design Requirements:
1. Expert in website design
2. Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop
3. Graphic Design (some print skills needed but mostly web design)
4. Comfortable using Microsoft Windows Operating System
A Bachelor’s in computer science, web development or a related field is recommended but not required. We are looking for someone with a unique combination of strong website developer AND website design skills.
We are looking to add someone with 3-5 years experience to our team in our Woburn Massachusetts office. Salary is negotiable based on experience and portfolio.
Applicants MUST be able to work full time and will be required to work a minimum of 3 days a week out of our Woburn office. We have many large projects in our pipeline and the first few months might require 50+ hours of work a week.
We are looking for a web developer/website designer that:
1. Is a self-starter but very comfortable taking direction and working as part of a team
2. Is comfortable working in a small, close-knit environment
3. Has excellent time management skills and meets deadlines without fail
We are looking to work with someone that is comfortable/confident using PCs, however we are willing to provide you with any additional software, hardware, and other tech that is needed to do a great job.
Brick Marketing will provide health insurance. After one year of employment you will be eligible to opt-in to our 401k program. New hires will be on 6 month probation to ensure that you are a great fit for us and we are a good fit for you!
In order to apply please email email@example.com
- 1. Resume
- 2. Link to portfolio
- 3. Link to personal LinkedIn profile
- 4. NO PHONE CALLS. NO FREELANCERS.
Tentative start date of October 2013.
Categorized in: SEO
Like what you've read? Please share this article